Thanks for looking this far.
A word of warning to the purists: my fanfic is definitely not canon.
Also, I'm not a medical expert, I know nothing about martial arts, and I can barely tell one end of a plane from the other (and good though Google is, it does have its limitations). I'm a theoretical physicist turned computer programmer. You know how they say "write what you know"? My universe has a lot more problems solved by science, investigation and intuition than by nifty combat moves. Having said that, if I've written something in an area you know about and have got it wrong, please let me know. Not only will I be highly delighted to hear from you, I'll quiz you on how I should have done it, and then I'll fix it.
I'm not too clear on the rating system - but there's no sex, very little (mostly implied) violence, but some (mild) swearing. People die and get hurt in my universe. I doubt very much whether anything I write would offend an adult or a teenager - but a younger child might learn some new words and/or ask you some awkward questions afterwards :-) I do have profanity-free versions (Jason says "drat" a lot!) since my kids like to read what I write - available via email on request. I consider the subject matter of "Sam's Tale" unsuitable for children, even though it's not explicit. The somewhat overblown warnings are really only because many people know I have preteen kids who read my fanfic, so they don't automatically assume everything's G-rated.
Anything where the title is indented is a satellite story. This generally means that it's based around a minor original character, features the team only peripherally, and develops the background rather than advancing the plot.
Stories are listed in chronological order (not necessarily the order I wrote them in, but probably the best order to read them in)
Cath's BOTP universe. If you're interested in who, what and why my version of the team are, it's in here. This is a description of my universe at the start of the TV series, which comes some time after Reconstruction. The team's structure before then is, um, a bit different.
- Age of Innocence. The tale of how and why the first incarnation of G-Force was selected. This is the exception to the rule - it's a satellite to Rumours of Death, set 18 months before it, and will make very little sense if you haven't read it.
The next two short stories are satellites to Best Laid Plans. If you like original characters and want to know how and why they interact with the team, they'll hopefully answer some of your questions. Team members do appear in them, but are not the main focus.
- Sam's tale. One of the ISO Racing mechanics tells the story of how she found out that Jason isn't just an ISO chauffeur. This is set some time before Best Laid Plans, and is written from the POV of an original character from that story. ***Warning: while there's nothing explicit in here, there's an attempted sexual assault and some adult comments. Not suitable for children.***
- Matti's tale. The commander of ISO Security Team 7 thinks he's discovered an internal security problem, and ends up learning more than he bargained for. This is set 3 weeks before Best Laid Plans, and is written from the POV of a minor character from that story.
- Rick's tale. One of the Team 7 trainees is offered a new job. This is a satellite to Breakdown, although it happens several months before it. Again, team members appear only peripherally.
- Jill's tale. The owner of the nearest snack bar to ISO wonders about her five most regular customers. This is a satellite to Consequences (in fact it happens right in the middle of it).
And somewhere in here is the end of the TV series. Be warned - canon is over. From here on, the universe may not finish the story in the same state it started out in.
- Dylan's tale. More than ever, there's a need for a second team to take some of the strain off G-Force. This is a satellite to a fic still under construction, and introduces an original character who will be important later.
And now for something completely different...
Make your own G-Forcer. Instructions for how to knit your very own 10" tall version of Mark in birdstyle!